Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cardcaptor sakura's bedroom

I am a big admirer of the rooms characters have in anime. I tried to recreate Sakura's room from Cardcaptor Sakura here.
At the starting and end of most episodes we find Sakura in bed.

At night hugging books tightly.

Looking at the door surprised.

Waking up cutely.

Sakura has three objects above her bed



Cute! Stuffed toy, alarm clock and lamp!
Because most of us lack talking stuffed toys I thought a Kero Plush would nicely start off the bedroom
From Rightstuf.com

Although Sakura has a fairly plain alarm clock I can't see her minding a Hello Kitty one- and these are super cute<3

From shop.sanrio.com

I find her balb lamp very cute. These ones I find really cool

From gnr8.biz
Aw very cute! This chaste sleepover got a new feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment